Redken Global Styling Director Guido brought an easy, sophisticated feeling to the runway at Victoria Beckham’s Spring/Summer 2015 show. Using only one key product, Redken’s Signature Look Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray, Guido created the perfect nonchalant, natural hairstyle to complement Victoria’s modern collection.
“Victoria’s style is so modern and beautiful that I didn’t want to bring too much attention to the hair, and this natural look felt the most modern for this collection. There was a time when a blowout would have been considered a luxury, and it is very luxurious, but that kind of look on the runway can seem dated. The style at Victoria Beckham is very easy and undone, which created a more modern feeling. I let the hair dry naturally, created a messy side part with my fingers, and then used Redken’s Signature Look Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray to texturize and lift the roots a bit. I also used a wide-barrel curling iron, taking random clumps of hair and bending them around the iron to add body where needed.”
Get the Look:
- Start with dry, natural hair.
- Spray Redken Signature Look Wind Blown 05 RRP$36 dry finishing spray all over hair to add texture and light body.
- Create a messy, natural side part with fingers.
- Take random sections of hair and bend around a 11⁄4 inch curling iron (or larger) to create natural body.
- Lightly tousle hair with fingers and finish with a thorough mist of Redken Signature Look Wind Blown 05 dry finishing spray for additional texture.