Redken Creative Consultant Guido used outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk RRP $38, a drop of diamond oil shatterproof shine RRP $45 and a round brush to create the super smooth finish at Nina Ricci. The simple, low ponytail was loosened in the front just enough to add softness to the design, while still maintaining enough tension to hold the style together. The hair manages to be polished and undone all at once.
“While the hair is simple for Nina Ricci, the look itself is very luxurious. I used outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk, prior to blow drying the hair, in order to achieve a nice sleek, smooth texture. The hair is very romantic, super feminine and entirely Nina Ricci.” –Guido, Redken Creative Consultant.
Get The Look
1. Apply a small amount of outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk to damp hair
2. Add a drop of diamond oil shatterproof shine on the ends and comb through
3. Blow dry smooth
4. Create a natural center part
5. Gather the hair at the nape, making sure the hair sits above the ears
6. Secure with a hair tie
7. Use black ribbon to cover the hair tie
8. Loosen the front by pulling the hair gently