The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Signature Fashion Event, The Met Ball, is watched by millions around the world so it is no wonder that celebrities employ the experts to get them looking great from top to toe.
Miranda Kerr is of course no exception and had her hair styled exclusively by LA based Hairdresser David Keough for this year’s big event.
Lucky for us, David has shared his styling notes with us so you too can get the Miranda Kerr look at home.
Get The Look:
1. While hair is wet, create a deep side part. Use Davines For Wizards № 8 Quick Setting Hard Gel throughout the hair to create a solid hold.
2. On the side opposite the direction of the part, create 2 sections and French braid each section parallel to one another, wrapping them down around the head. Tapering down to the nape, tie them off and tuck them under the rest of the hair.
3. Apply quite a bit of the gel mixed with the Davines For Wizards № 3 Universal Mattering Mousse throughout the rest of the hair as it creates longevity for keeping the looks.
4. Layer with Davines OI/OIL for ultimate shine.
5. With the remaining unbraided hair, blow dry with a round brush.
6. Using a 1-inch curling iron, separate and curl large sections. Pin them up and let hair cool down, while makeup gets done.
7. Pull the hair out and spray roots with a bit of Davines For Wizards № 14 Sea Salt Primer, for a bit of lift and blow dry a touch.
8. Finish off with Davines Defining Invisible Hair Spray to lock the look in.