The A/W13 collection, christened ‘Trench Kiss’ by the great Christopher Bailey, Burberry has stepped away from its usual romantic side for an edgier vibe using the legendary Christine Keeler as muse, bringing a 60’s twist to the collection.
To complement this feminine collection, lead stylist, Neil Moodie, created a natural and polished look with a sensual element using Moroccanoil products as seen on the ridiculously perfect Cara Delevingne.
Get The Look:
• The first step was to part the hair slightly on the right side of the head – just off the center – to create a very natural side-parting.
• After applying Moroccanoil Treatment to prepare the hair for styling, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse (available exclusively in the U.S.) at the roots, to give a more textured, fuller look.
• Using a Moroccanoil Barrel Brush, blow-dry the hair to achieve a rich and healthy look with volume.
• Lightly back comb the roots at the crown area of the head. Spray it with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray and leave it to dry for a few moments. Once dry, brush out the back combing. This process will leave the hair looking even plumper at the roots but with a very natural feel.
• Using a large curling iron, wrap sections of hair around the barrel for a few seconds to create a lose wave. Blow-dry the hair again through the whole head to loosen the waves and create very subtle movement within the hair.
• Finally, mist the hair with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for a glossy and luminous finish to complete the look.