1. Prep the hair with a styling product like Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil RRP $31 to create texture necessary for styling.
2. Brush the hair and gather up into a smooth and even ponytail (height is dependent on where you would like the finished bun positioned on the head) and fasten with an elastic.
3. Twist the ponytail tightly, and coil around the elastic securing with U-shape pins as you go.
Look 2: Fishtail Braid
Perfectly neat or purposely messy, the fishbone braid will make you the envy of all female party-goers this year. Follow these easy steps to achieve this look:
1. Prep the hair with The Body Shop Rainforest Detangling Spray RRP $28 focusing on detangling the hair (using a brush where necessary). Concentrate on the ends of hair to moisturise and strengthen whilst giving an instant shine.
2. Separate hair into two sections, starting from the middle of the scalp.
3. Pull a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the first section over itself, and add it to the second section.
4. Repeat this step on the other side, by pulling a skinny strand of hair out from the outside of the second section, and add it to the first section.
5. Continue this process until the braid is at your desired length, and fasten with elastic.
6. To achieve a messier, more casual look loosen by gently pulling hair away from the braid.
Look 3: Messy Curls
Natural and chic, this red-carpet look is sure to turn heads this summer. Get voluminous effortless looking curls by following these four simple steps:
1. Prep damp hair with a product like Joico Curl Activator RRP $25 focusing on the mid section and ends.
2. Diffuse hair with blow dryer amplifying any natural waves you might have.
3. Using a styler or curling wand, wrap medium to large pieces of hair from mid section down around the iron and hold for twenty seconds.
4. Run fingers through hair to loosen and separate the curls and add volume by fixing with hairspray.