Gabriele Trezzi, the man behind the hair look at Ermanno Scervino S/S13 used Moroccanoil products to create a look that was chic and feminine, to highlight the elegance of the clothes in perfect harmony with the spirit of the collection.
“I wanted an elegant and refined hairstyle, but at the same time with an image that could transmit true grit and modernity. My fantasy took me to the legendary 1960s, all feminine and glamorous, but revisited in a fresher and more contemporary note and with a brand new sense of movement,” said Gabriele Trezzi.
Rigorous at the front, the hair was gathered softly at the back in to a low ponytail with a slight touch of volume on top of the head and then tied at the nape of the neck in a very special slip knot.
“To obtain the best base it is vital to have hair that is naturally beautiful and healthy, and wonderfully shiny. Therefore, I used the Moroccanoil products to guarantee hold and extraordinary shine for the hairstyle.”
- Before beginning the styling process, apply a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to achieve a soft base that is naturally healthy and shiny.
- Then apply Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse, a fantastic product for creating base and structure, and dry the hair carefully with the Moroccanoil Professional Series Hair Dryer and Moroccanoil Ionic Ceramic Brush.
- Once the hair is completely dry, spray the entire head of hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray, an extraordinary product that guarantees hold while, at the same time, allows you to work the hair the way you want to.
- With the base now ready, you can create the hairstyle. First make a deep parting on the left side and divided the hair into three sections. With a medium iron start to curl the hair into intense waves. Then brush it all to create a soft and sensual effect.
- To create volume at the back of the head back-combed the hair just above the nape with rapid yet light movements, fixing it all with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray. The aim is to achieve a pleasing contrast: sexy and soft at the back, rigid and precise at the front.
- Complete the look by gathering the hair into a low pony tail, soft yet structured, letting it fall backwards in soft waves.
- Work at the front keeping the hair flat and smooth, pulling the longest curls of hair back to cover the ears. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray is indispensable in achieving the necessary strength to hold the look in place.
- As a final touch, secure the look using Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray, for a perfect hold but that is still light and natural.
Images care of Fillipo Mutani for Moroccanoil