– Keep the dryer about eight inches away from your head to avoid burning your scalp or damaging your hair.
– Always keep the dryer pointed down the hair shaft to smooth the cuticle and create a silky shiny style.
– To help prevent heat damage and add shine, spritz damp hair with a heat protection spray before blow drying.
– To create a style with lots of body, apply volumising mousse to towel dried hair. Distribute it evenly from roots to ends, and then blow dry as usual. Hair will be soft, shiny, and full of volume.
– For a super smooth, salon-like blow dry, finish by running a straightening iron over dried hair.
– For a quick touch-up between shampoos, mist hair to dampen it, then style with dryer.
Hair Dryer Love: ghd Air
Developed in conjunction with professional styling experts, the ghd air unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow dry, every day. Featuring a powerful professional motor and advanced ionic technology, it delivers exceptionally fast drying and styling while reducing frizz to leave it feeling soft and silky.
Jayne Wild, ghd Brand Ambassador says; “As stylists, we need professional tools that work brilliantly and are completely reliable – but we’re also extremely design conscious. Not only does the ghd Air have fantastic functional qualities, it looks gorgeous too and is extremely light so it’s easy to use too. A must-have for every girl who wants great hair!”
Advanced Ionic Technology: for reduced frizz and a silkier, softer finish.
Cool shot button: for a quick blast of cool air to fix the look in place.
Salon strength AC motor: for faster and more powerful drying.
2 concentrator nozzles: helping to create a wide variety of styles.
Ergonomic design: for easy handling and maximum control.
ghd Air RRP $249.00